I am so tired!!
UT cancelled:)
After countless of weeks, I finally meet yueming leemay meiting.
I seriously miss those time.
Went to 'celebrate' panzi birthday at townpark.
Townpark stinks to heaven.
And with the combination of durian, it smells like fart or worse than that.
Took bus 17 home with yueming.
When I was walking home.
I met a pervert!!
So disgusting looking.
He banged me and asked me to be his friend.
Then i say i dont want.
Then he say he is very good on bed.
Prove it then!
Go fuck the bushes and make them cry in pleasure.
Luckily my neighbour came to my recuse.
And nowadays, I kept feeling that people are staring at me.
I am dead sure that i am not paranoid.
It is true!!!
Finally, I find out the solution to make people stop staring at you.
The solution is when they stare at you.
You just look at them and smile.
They will turn away and never stare at you again.
I think i can guarantee you this works.
And leemay got piss got with two jc guys at pizza hut.
All because they keep staring at us.
Leemay no point getting piss because of this:)
I am getting more and more random.
As you can see for yourself.
I cant wait to change class.
Not because i dont like the class i am in now.
It is because ....(i dont want anyone to throw rotten eggs at me)
Actually my class is quite nice la.
I need money money money money money!
You know why.
Because money makes the world goes round.
So now you know.
You want money?
Haha.
I am super bored now and tired too.
But i cant sleep.
Insomnia likes me a lot, you see.
Dont get jealous!
I just realise that all my friends are so cute.
I just realise that all girls are pretty.
I realise years back male are childish no matter they are in what age.
Is this post too long?
Too bad you already read.
If you find it too long then why you still read it.
After reading it, what can you do?
Haha.
There is nothing you can do.
I just realise that the post is not really very long.
I am seriously very bored.
Oh ya, I have got something to share with you.
Now, at last i truly understood why adult told us not to get attach so quickly.
You wanna know why.
Come and ask me.
I will explain elaborate it to you.
Confirm you will agree with me.
I wanna get rid of fats.
Have been eating too much recently.
Because of school.
I am sick and tired of laptop already.
Not like before.
Everyday, hope i can lay my fingers on the laptop.
Now, hoping that my laptop break down so i can dont touch it.
Night at the museum 2 is a nice movie:)
Watched it with Uma darling.
The more you eat the more you shit.
The more you learn the more you bullshit.
I think i has been learning too much.
Can i stop school already?
I cant present well.
I dunno why.
Maybe after 3 years in RP.
I may become an expert in crapping during presentation.
Ladies gentlemen boys and girls.
I shall end my post here.
BYE and GOOD NIGHT.
I LOVE YOU!
MUACKS<3
No comments:
Post a Comment