Tuesday, June 23, 2009

H1N1

Hi people!
I get to enjoy holiday again as I got quarantine due to H1N1.

Never in my life I thought I would get involve in this.

I just got it.

Actually I am very happy I got quarantine.

Haha:)
Because that means HOLIDAY to me!
You people might not know this.
Going to school is a chore to me.
It takes me less than a second to adjust myself to holiday mode.
But it takes me forever to adjust myself to studying mode.
I am craving for durian, durian puff, durian pancake.
And thanks to Ben reminded fried durian as well.
And I have to wait till 22 September to satisfied my craving for sushi.
Thia Leemay, I shall wait!
Remember my home cooked meal as well.
Oh ya, I am a very random person as you can see.
I am trying to kick this randomness habit.
But is it a good thing or a bad thing to be random?
I think it is a bad thing.
Actually it is a good thing as well.
Okay, the truth is there is two sided to everything.
Hence, it is a good and bad thing.
Nevertheless, I seriously think gaming and sex is everything to a male.
Their life revolve around this two things.
But I always believe there is an exception.
I am waiting for that exception to pop by.
Now, I know my blog have much more reader than I thought.
I Y every single one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment