Monday, June 29, 2009

me

Yes, I am a faker.
I do wear a mask.
But let me ask you.
Who doesn't?
I do behaviour differently.
But did I hurt anyone?

Yes, went e!hub and white sands with yueming!
We ran under the rain and ate cotton candy!
I dunno why all these made me happy.
On top of that, I bought a wedge.
My mom is going to scream at me!
Actually she did.
Yes, I know I have plenty of flats, heels, wedges and I don't wear them.
But I just cant resist the temptation of buying them.
At least I do take them out and appreciate them once in a blue moon.
I must stop buying all these.
I seriously need to get some clothes.
I always buy everything except clothes when I am shopping.
DUMB DUMB!
Okay, not because I don't want to buy.
But I seriously can't find anything that I fell in love with immediately after looking at it.
So fashion designer, please buck up!
Clothes nowadays are so similar.

I am craving for lots of foods.
Drats!
Am I pregnant?

Because I am super duper bored.
I took some facebook quiz:)
I like the result but I doubt it is true!

What's your best quality?
Loyalty: It may take some time for you to befriend with someone, but that doesn't mean that you are less approachable, just that you handpick friends who you believe have the qualities and values that you share. Once you are friends you would all you can to help them out if they ever need it. Because of your loyalty and generosity your tend to develop lasting and quality friendships.
[Maybe my friends can comment on this:)]

What kind of smile do you have?
Timid smile: You rarely let out hysteric stomach-hurting laughter around people you are not familiar with. You tend to be a bit more reserved at social settings, but you probably haven't noticed that your timid smile makes you more adorable and attractive.
[I think this is quite true!]

How Flirtable Are You?
You are 99% flirtable!
[I am a decent simple innocent naive girl! Trust me!!!]

How Sexy is your Name?
Uber Sexy!
[I know I am not sexy, I am glad that my name is:)]

Are you HOT, PRETTY or CUTE?
You Are Hot!: You are definitely a hottie! You know how to be the center of attention and find yourself in that position often.
[I have been praying and hoping for this to happen to me! But I doubt this day will ever come:(]

Is he/she Crushing you back?
Crushing Hard!
[The biggest problem here is I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH!]

Why are you still single?
Too Care-Free: Don't be too laid back and send off wrong signals
[Huh? I don't get what you mean!]

Eh eh, I did not make up all these.
Don't believe go my facebook account and see.

Let me ask you all a question.
You rather be stalked by a stalker or be raped by a rapist?
If you are thinking about it, it is good as it is good to think.
But it is also DUMB.
I rather not get stalked and raped.
HAHAHA!

Okay let me ask you another question!
You would choose an ugly looking man with bad character but filthy rich or a good looking man with good character but poor.
Yes, I know you will be thinking I am going to present you a stupid answer or probably making fun of you again.
But just think about it ah!
Okay!
My answer : I would choose to be with the ugly looking man and pamper him like a king. So, it would be easier to cheat all his money. After cheating all his money, I would choose the good looking one and spend our lives happily together:)
Don't scold me.
I never say you cannot choose two times:P
I am so childish.

Time check : 3:20AM
GOODBYE!
I need to wake up at 7AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment