Fiona really freak out when she saw this!
Wahahahahaha!!
I know I am very bad.
I wanna thanks those who wished me happy birthday and happy belated birthday!
On top of that, I also wanna thanks those who never wish me happy birthday!
Thanks for letting me know you don't bother.
Hence, don't expect me to bother too.
I got a bra as a birthday present.
Thanks uh!
I wont forgot, I know you all are hinting to me.
No problem, your birthday I buy you all G-strings.
Translucent with laces!
Even though I am 17 already!
But I still reserve the right to be as happy as a kid:)
Wahahahahaha!!
I know I am very bad.
I wanna thanks those who wished me happy birthday and happy belated birthday!
On top of that, I also wanna thanks those who never wish me happy birthday!
Thanks for letting me know you don't bother.
Hence, don't expect me to bother too.
I got a bra as a birthday present.
Thanks uh!
I wont forgot, I know you all are hinting to me.
No problem, your birthday I buy you all G-strings.
Translucent with laces!
Even though I am 17 already!
But I still reserve the right to be as happy as a kid:)
No comments:
Post a Comment