Sunday, August 2, 2009















See me and enjoy seeing me:)
After waiting for 123456789 years blogger decided to let us post photos.
Thanks uh!
Even though I am still not very happy with it!
I need to attend my ah ma's funeral tomorrow which is today which is later.
I am more of scared rather than sad.
Am I heartless, emotionless, unfilial?
I am sorry!
Right now I am still awake.
It is 2:38 am.
I can sleep but I am not sleeping for I don't what reason.
I need a hug!
I need someone to be by my side to comfort me!
Perhaps I yearn to be embrace with love and happiness.
I have been deceiving myself all this while to make myself feel better.
I fabricated something that every single one of you believed except myself.
Am I just putting a brave front or is this the real me?!
I am seeking for an answer!
I believe the answer is in me but I am a coward that chose to avoid it.
I know I no longer want to hide.
The feeling is overwhelming.
I admit I pretended to be someone that is not me.
I laughed to hide my sorrow.
I smiled to hide my tears.
I am feeling so lost and empty.
Loneliness is by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment