Saturday, November 7, 2009

6/11

I am feeling fucking lost now.
I don't know what I can or should do.
I am trying to be strong.
I am fighting back my tears and sadness.
I am able to when I am with someone.
Tears start pouring out uncontrollably when I am alone.
No matter what I do it reminds me of you.
Consolatory is torment.
I needs and wants to be alone right now.
Consoling me just shows me he doesn't have to be there for me.
It hurts me more.
I used to think I can let it go easily as my love for you is not deep.
Now, I know I love you more than I knew.
Up till now, I still love you.
I am nothing but a weakling.
Nevertheless, I hope that you are happier now.
As long as you are happy, I don't mind anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment