Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye.

You said you love me.
You promised never to leave me.
You never fulfill your promises.
You forbade me to fulfill my promises.
You chose to abandon me in the end.

The day I leave you will be the day I'm no longer in love you with you.
The day I no longer need you.
The day I no longer think of you.
The day I won't cry anymore for you.
The day I will be happier without you.
The day my heart stop bleeding for you.
The day my heart no longer consist of you.
The day my life doesn't revolve around you.
The day my heart will stop pumping for you.
The day my heart stop skipping a beat for you.
The day I can hold my head high and no longer be the one who hides.

Emotionally hurt, Mentally exhausted, Physically worn out


No comments:

Post a Comment