#1 Sluts
Girl : You cheater, Jerk!
Guy : Listen to me, baby! Don't go! She initiated it. I know I shouldn't but trust me, I really didn't want it to happen. You are the only one I love. Please just give me a chance. It's a moment of folly. I promise this won't happen again!
#2 Society
Girl : You cheater, Jerk!
Guy : Listen to me, baby! Don't go! I'm with her just because I need her to help me with my work.But you're the most important to me! You're the love of my life, please don't leave me! I promise once my work is done, I will dump her. Trust me. I love you!
#3 Compassion / Responsibility
Girl : You cheater, Jerk!
Guy : Listen to me, baby! She is my past! You're the one I love now. It's boils down to guilt. She and her family treated me well. I do not have a choice. Please don't leave me. I need you, I love you.
#4
#5
#6
.
.
.
#101 Memory Disorder
Girl : You cheater, Jerk!
Guy : Listen to me, baby! I don't know how these happened but it just happened. I don't know what I had been doing. I'm seriously sorry! I really love you! You're the only one I love! I promise this won't happen again.
Oh, poor thing! I pity you guys. You love your girl so much but because of certain circumstances it forced you to betray her. It's saddening! You guys selflessly keeping her by your side even though it's tough handling the situation. But some girls are just not understanding enough, they chose to leave you. It must be hard on you. Frankly, my middlefingerheart goes out to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment