Yes, I do know I has been single since forever. But seriously, just fucking stop asking me to get a boyfriend. Even though most of you are attached and wants to go on double dates or third dates, I'm completely fine with it. Just leave me out of it. I understand that and I wouldn't choose to tag along. It will be awkward for me.
Please just stop asking me to get a boyfriend. The first few times you all done that, I appreciate the concerns you had for me. But, subsequently it's really getting on my nerves. Good for all of you out there who are able to find someone to love and someone who loves you back. I'm happy for you. Just because you found yours, it definitely doesn't means it is easy for me to find mine as well. You are not me, it's easy for you to say 'find a boyfriend' , 'love can be developed as long as you give the guy a chance' , 'go get a boyfriend from club', 'join dating sites', 'open yourself to opportunity' etc. Maybe it works for you but can you be sure it will work for me?
Just tell me who doesn't yearn for love? Who doesn't want to find someone you can love, adore and pamper and someone who love, adore and pamper you. No one in this world needs anyone to constantly reminding them that they need to find a lover. NO ONE! I do clearly know and hope I can find someone special one day. If I ever meet that special person in my life, I will accept and make him mine.
So, for the time being, please just leave me alone. I am happy and contented being myself and waiting for the right person. You don't have to worry for me. I do know what I truly wants and you don't. Just let me be.
No comments:
Post a Comment