2 weeks break started:)
I know I wont miss waking up early, travelling to and fro, problem statement, presentation.
I think I might miss my classmate.
Took class photo today.
But I haven't get the photo yet.
Anyway I don't want to publish them.
Because I know some of you out there will comment on how my class guys look like.
And I predict nothing good will come out from their mouth.
So, I am being nice here.
Okay, so now I have 2 weeks break.
Who wants me come and book me okay:)
I want to go shopping.
The one and only problem is I AM BROKE.
Soon I might declare bankruptcy.
I want a job.
So will have money.
I find humans very cute.
When the weather is hot, we complain hot.
When it is cold, we complain cold.
When we are single, we want to be attach.
When we are attach, we say it is better to be single.
When we have happiness, we take for granted.
When happiness is gone, we blame everything for not experiencing happiness.
etc.
You all know what I mean.
Okay.
I sure end my post here.
I am so tired afer a long taxing day.
No comments:
Post a Comment