I am exhausted.
Don't feel like attending school.
I need counselling.
I think I do take note of my boyfriend appearance.
Or in fact I matters it a lot.
I know you will tell me looks isn't important or looks isn't everything.
I think a lot of people out there will be scolding me.
I thought i am not a materialistic person, but i am wrong about it.
I believe everyone in this world is materialistic.
Oh ya.
I figure out something.
At last, I understood why adults always ask us not to get into relationship at this age.
As I did mention this in my previous post, I decided to share with your here.
Adults did not want us to get into relationship at this age because they think we could flirt around and not get serious.
I know you will ask me they where got say.
Of course, they never say la.
How is it possible they say Ah girl/Ah boy you should go flirt and not have a steady bf/gf.
I know you will be curious about everything and you wanna get to know opposite sex better.
By flirting you can get to know them better.
Getting into a relationship, you can experiment everything with only one person.
But if you choose to flirt, you can get to know/experiment with different type/kind/style of people.
It is like math, the more you practice the better you get.
Its the same here, the more you expose to the more you know and understand about opposite sex.
You know what opposite wants/likes. (mentally/physically)
You also will know what type/kind/style of person suits you better.
And once you hit 20++ years old.
Your parent will ask you settle down, stop flirting.
Now you know everything,
You can find a partner that is suitable for you and you also know how to make them love you.
So listen to your parent, they are right about it.
Make sense huh!
You can agree with this, you can also disagree with this.
But you don't have to follow this.
This all is based on my own opinion.
If you parent disagree, I also don't know ah.
As different people have different thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment