Sunday, November 22, 2009

22/11 - Got used to it

I simply love my friends because they are 'cute'. Nothing is too much for me now with them around.They just brighten up my day. After chatting with them, I realised that everyone's thinking changed. It's not a bad thing after all. I learnt and gained a lot after all these:) Thanks babes! For the time being, my friends shall be my baby, dear, darling, dar, dearest, etc. I don't care whether you are willing or not! HAHA

Xinyi said that I am arrogant, I must be more considerate! The last and final point she emphasized on is 重色轻友! I believe most female will 重色轻友. I would try to change for the better!

I have an important date on 1st December 2009! I am looking forward to it!

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

我会好好过,等你再爱我. (Am I doing this? I seriously don't know even if I say no.)

I am so random! Nothing link at all!

I know you love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment