I tend to laugh and smile when I'm with everyone, but I feel lonely and empty when I'm all alone. I cry alone when I have stress and problems. I often have many problems that are bugging me, but I never show them out on my face. I'm not as cheerful as they thought. I just don't wish to spoilt the mood of everyone, hence I hides my emotions inside. I'm just a weak human with feelings after all.
There's a lot of lies around. Everywhere.
Everyone's a hypocrite. Just admit it.
By believing you can means you can doesn't work. It's just another way to deceive ourselves.
Dream don't exist. Reality would be waiting to give you a good old slap on your face to wake you up.
I got to admit. Even if you love me with your heart, I might not reciprocate. This world is too harsh for that. I never know when you going to stab me back in the heart. There's a 'over' in every lover.
Friends don't last forever. There's a 'end' in every friendship.
Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment