Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hectic

Just because I didn't say I'm busy.
It doesn't means I'm not.
Just because I made time for you.
It doesn't means I'm free.
Just because I didn't cry.
It doesn't means I'm happy.
Just because I didn't complain.
It doesn't means I'm fine with it.
Just because I didn't talk to you.
It doesn't means I don't care.

I get irritated very easily nowadays. Friends and family isn't helping much as well. I just need a support. I know I got to apologise to a handful of people. But you just came of the wrong time to tell me about your problem. Seriously, if you girls want to continue being so so so dumb and stupid. Please leave me alone from now on. You chose this path, you deserve what you're dealing with now. I heard enough, I said enough. The problem lies with you. Why can't you just see it? There's no such thing as I love you that's why I allow you to have another girl! You allow your boy to do so. What more can you complain? Is all about you and your stupidity. And it's also you girls who are spoiling the market. I have not 1, not 2 but 3 friends belong to this category!

No comments:

Post a Comment