Sunday, March 2, 2014

Coward

I thought I was stronger than the rest. I thought I would be able to get over anything and live on. I thought it was easier than it seems to be. And, I was wrong. I'm still affected by it. It was never a mistake that can be erased or forgotten, it is a mistake that plague you.

I judge people who degrade themselves and lost control of their life after a setback. Now, I truly understand why they did that. I'm definitely in no position to judge and I'm sorry for doing so. It's a form of escapism that can be slip into so easily.

I recoiled and retreated from my daily life. I tried to be normal for everyone else to see. I pretended like it never happen before. I feel lifeless and lethargic every single day. There is nothing I feel like doing. All I want is to detach myself and withdraw into my own space.

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. It's just so tough to get over of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment